Plan Your Visit
Since the start of the pandemic, we have missed your visits, your friendly chats, your stories, and your artwork. With safety measures in place, North Van Arts welcomes you back to CityScape. We follow guidance from the Province of British Columbia and WorksafeBC to ensure your visit is a positive and healthy one.
The North Van Arts COVID-19 Safety Plan is a living document which will be updated as programs are implemented and new information is released. We welcome the community’s questions and comments regarding the policies to be directed to email@example.com.
To ensure CityScape Community ArtSpace is safe and accessible, we suggest the following:
- If you are feeling unwell, please visit us at a later date. We have online courses and online exhibitions for you to enjoy from the comfort of your home. If you require assistance while you stay at home, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 604-988-6844.
- When you arrive at CityScape, the automatic door opens by pushbutton, no need to touch the doors. We are still sanitizing the door handles and pushbutton once a day.
- Hand Sanitizer is available as you enter. Please use as you enter and exit our space.
- Hand Sanitizer is also available at the Front Desk and Art Rental Salon.
- The use of masks is voluntary while in CityScape.
- As an art gallery and retail space, proof of vaccines are not required to enter our space during normal operations. However, until April 8, 2022, proof of vaccines are required to attend opening receptions, events and workshops.
- Plexi-glass has been installed for our volunteer gallery attendant at the front welcoming desk and at the Front Desk/Office Reception.
- Capacity is currently limited to 50 visitors, we encourage everyone to continue to practice physical distancing. Pre-booking may be required (online or by phone) to attend opening receptions and workshops. Please visit the Exhibitions page for opening reception information.
CityScape Community ArtSpace / North Van Arts
335 Lonsdale Avenue
North Vancouver, BC
Mon- Fri: 9am-5pm
North Van Arts offices are located within CityScape Community ArtSpace on the West side of Lonsdale between 3rd and 4th St.
Via public transit:
228 Lynn Valley / Lonsdale Quay
229 Lynn Valley / Lonsdale Quay
230 Upper Lonsdale / Lonsdale Quay
R2 Marine Drive East/West
246 Highlands / Lonsdale Quay stops one block away from North Van Arts outside Presentation House Theatre on 3rd and Chesterfield Ave, West of Lonsdale Ave.
We are located 3 blocks north of the Seabus. Plan your trip with Translink’s TripPlanner
Enter by double doors (each 90cm wide; 180cm when both doors are open). Left door opened by automatic door opener button located to left of doors facing the gallery. Doors stay open for 15 seconds, and can be held open indefinitely with a button located inside. Please call staff at 604-988-6844 and we will be available to immediately open the door(s) for visitors.
North Van Arts offices and CityScape Community ArtSpace are located on the ground floor of a residential building with retail storefronts along Lonsdale Ave and 3rd St.
There is a wheelchair + mobility device accessible ramp leading to the gallery space immediately after the entrance. This ramp is 6m long, 130cm wide, built into the concrete floor, with a handrail along both sides for the full length.
Dogs and pets are not allowed inside, but service animals are welcome. With your consent we will remind visitors not to touch or pet service animals that are working in our space during events and/or during your visit to North Van Arts.
Parking on Lonsdale Avenue is limited to 1 hour. Parking is unlimited and free north of 4th Street.
4th Street is the nearest designated bike route. A bike rack is available on Lonsdale Avenue, right outside our doors.