ANONYMOUS ART SHOW VOLUNTEERS
(APPLICATION DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 14)
DESCRIPTION: North Van Arts is seeking volunteers for the 15th annual Anonymous Art Show at CityScape Community ArtSpace. This show requires two teams of volunteers – one group to help out on November 28th (Opening Night) which we’re calling the Sale Extravaganza – and another team to support marketing + promotions from October until December. If this is your first time volunteering for the Anonymous Art Show (AAS) we highly recommend you check out this video Charlotte Kluftinger made for the 2018 Show:
To support marketing and promotions, please fill out the form below and our team will get in touch with you.
To join us for the opening reception on Nov. 28 (the night when sales open), please review the list of volunteer roles and responsibilities below:
- We require 8 ‘Reindeer’, who are volunteers stationed at each wall. They must be tall people, because they are the only ones who can remove sold artwork from their wall.
- We require 2 Bartenders with a valid Serving It Right Certificate. They will be trained to use Square (for iPad purchases) and manage cash drink sales.
- We require 1-2 Photographers to capture the night. We are open to Videographers joining us as well. North Van Arts has one professional camera for volunteer use.
- We require 2 Coat Check volunteers. One person will remain in the Coat Check room and the other person will bring jackets in/out for guests.
- We require 2 Food Preparation volunteers to begin at 4PM on November 28. A Food Safety Training Certification is appreciated, but not necessary.
- We require 2 Sales Station volunteers. One person maintains the line/queue for our Sales Station. One person delivers receipts from the printer room to the Sales room.
- We require 4 Floaters or Support/Backup volunteers who can fill any of these roles if someone is sick. Floaters may also fold brochures, clean up empty glasses, or support staff with various tasks.
Please do not hesitate to call or email us with questions. We’re here to help! Contact email@example.com or call our office at 604-988-6844.