SOCIAL MEDIA VOLUNTEERS
(APPLICATION DEADLINE: UNTIL FILLED)
DESCRIPTION: North Van Arts is seeking volunteers assistants to advise and support strategies for our digital programming. If you are bilingual in English and either Korean, Mandarin, or Farsi, we are also seeking volunteers who have experience with KakaoTalk, WeChat, or Telegram. If you would like to assist with any of those three platforms please complete the form below and then email firstname.lastname@example.org an additional note describing your connection to those communities and language skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES: As part of our Promotions Team, you may:
- Assist with scheduling of North Van Arts programming promotion under staff supervision. This involves learning how to use a scheduler and creating drafts for staff to supervise, then schedule across our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, and YouTube accounts.
- Advise strategies for initiatives such as Calls for Artists, Art Rental + Sales promotion, Membership Drives, and more.
- Increase engagement and participation at North Van Arts by sharing calls, opportunities, and posts with your networks.
- Attend weekly meetings with the social engagement coordinator to prioritize and review scheduled content or content creation.
- Support the creation and launch of new platforms for North Van Arts to explore such as KakaoTalk, WeChat, and Telegram.
HOURS: Flexible or minimum 4hrs/month
Students and individuals with an interest or backgrounds in marketing programs, social media courses, and the arts are encouraged to apply. Should you wish to apply to a different volunteer team or suggest a new position of interest, please contact email@example.com
Apply below to join the 2019/2020 Social Media Advisory team!
Oops! We could not locate your form.