FILM SERIES VOLUNTEERS
(APPLICATION DEADLINE: UNTIL FILLED)
DESCRIPTION: North Van Arts is seeking volunteers for the 2019/2020 Fall, Winter, and Spring seasons of our International Film Series. As part of our Events Team, you will:
- Assist with event setup/takedown and support staff with various on-site duties at each screening.
- Work at the will-call table alongside staff, selling admission tickets and handing out pre-sold tickets/passes.
- Support promotion of Intl. Film Series screenings via social media including Instagram/Facebook stories. Learning opportunities provided with training from our Promotions Team.
- Increase youth participation at North Van Arts by sharing calls, opportunities, and Intl. Film Series dates with school networks.
- Attend and view film screenings for free after initial volunteer duties are completed on-site.
This position requires volunteers to be present for about three hours on 14 Wednesday evenings throughout the 2019/2020 school year:
Our tentative dates are: Oct 2, Oct 16, Oct 30, Nov 13, Nov 27, Jan 22, Feb 5, Feb 19, Mar 4, Mar 18, Apr 15, Apr 29, May 13, and May 27.
Students with an interest or backgrounds in film programs, multi-media courses, and the arts are encouraged to apply. Should you wish to apply to a different volunteer team or suggest a new position of interest, please contact email@example.com
Apply below to join the 2019/2020 International Film Series volunteer team!
Oops! We could not locate your form.