Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us! To view a complete list of detailed volunteer position descriptions, see this page. Stay updated on social media by following @NorthVanArts.
ADMIN SUPPORT TEAM
- Reception: often answering the phone and using a phone message book to leave notes for other staff members or the Social Engagement Coordinator when away
- Aid us in accepting works of art for the Anonymous Art Show or directing artists to drop off works for each program (ex. Art Rental or upcoming exhibition)
- Potentially answer questions from visitors at the front desk, may include some responsibilities from Gallery Attendants
- Potentially file and organize with Microsoft Office programs, dependent on office needs
- Knowledge of North Van Arts’ activities, initiatives, and programs
- Experience with North Van Arts is necessary, as a prior volunteer
- Proficiency with computers, social media, and Microsoft Office programs is considered a benefit
- Flexible, dependent on volunteer availability and office needs
You Might Be…
An art-savvy individual who loves engaging with those who have questions about North Van Arts | A natural salesperson with knowledge and experience in promoting local artists’ work | A student needing volunteer hours who may be interested in a career in arts (as practicing artists or arts administrators) | A senior looking to re/connect with their community and give their time charitably on a weekly basis |
Oops! We could not locate your form.