We are looking for more volunteers to be Installation Assistants. We typically install on Tuesdays.
March 11th – Installation at District Foyer Gallery (North Vancouver District Hall)
March 17th – Installation at City Atrium Gallery (North Vancouver City Hall)
If you are available for an opportunity that interests you, please call or email the volunteer coordinator:
Contact Andrew Warner at 604-988-6844 or andrew(at)northvanarts.ca
- Volunteers must know their own abilities and be prepared to climb ladders, hang and lift works of art, and participate in a variety of activities that require our volunteers to be actively engaged.
- Carefully handle art, always assisting a staff member, ensuring the safety of each work.
- Previous knowledge in art history, curation, or installation is helpful.
- Commitment to punctuality, equal respect, and to growing awareness of our mission statement, helping us implement it
- Please Note: Installations are often on Tuesdays, with circumstantial exceptions and/or Art Rental clients who wish for North Van Arts to install a rented collection off-site.
- Flexible, dependent on Art Rental and Exhibition needs.
You Might Be…
An art-savvy individual who loves learning about art placement, install, and hanging | A student needing volunteer hours who may be interested in a career in arts (as practicing artists or arts administrators) |