(APPLICATION DEADLINE: UNTIL FILLED)
DESCRIPTION: North Van Arts is seeking volunteers (aged 19+) for our 50th Anniversary Fundraising Gala, which takes place September 14th, 2019, from 7-11PM. Volunteers are expected to be present for the event by 6PM. You may volunteer for any of the following roles, but if you choose to be a server or bartending support volunteer you must email Serving It Right certification to firstname.lastname@example.org for the event.
- Assist with event setup/take down and support staff with various on-site duties.
- Serve and prepare food platters, assisting our caterers throughout the night.
- Pour drinks and support our two bartenders throughout the night (SIR certification required).
- Support promotion of #NorthVanArts Gala via social media on Instagram/Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter.
- Monitor our coat-check station and engage with visitors.
- Inform visitors how to bid on silent auction items (must have iPad/tablet experience).
- Greet guests and check names off of our guest list as visitors enter the ArtSpace.
This fundraiser requires volunteers to be present for five hours on September 14th, 2019. Snacks and refreshments are provided for staff and volunteers.
Apply below to join the 2019 Gala volunteer team!
Oops! We could not locate your form.