Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us! To view a complete list of detailed volunteer position descriptions, see this page. Stay updated on social media by following @NorthVanArts.
- Co-Hosting North Van Arts Facebook Events to share them with a greater reach
- Potentially staging works in The Shop or other initiatives run by North Van Arts and filming them for promotional purposes, focused for social media
- Potentially filming events and documenting the interactions made between people attending, artists and their community, our staff and our local politicians, etc. Often at CityScape Community Art Space, but it may change
- Potentially creating content on a regular basis for each program run by NVA
- Creating footage in sets of <1 minute, <5 minutes, and <10 minutes for various formats (IGTV, Facebook, YouTube, etc.)
- Ability to socialize with all members of the artistic community (speakers of multiple languages are often helpful)
- Existing experience in videography, filmmaking, or content creation
- Commitment to punctuality, equal respect, and to growing awareness of our mission statement, helping us implement it
Hours: Flexible, dependent on North Van Arts’ needs
You Might Be…
A natural videographer with knowledge and experience in promoting local artists’ work | A student needing volunteer hours who may be interested in a career in arts (as practicing artists or arts administrators) |
Oops! We could not locate your form.