ARTS EDUCATION TEAM
We are looking for volunteers to assist North Van Arts with our Arts Education programmes in two categories:
General Programme Teaching Assistant:
- Help North Van Arts instructors set up and take down before and after each event, support and engage with participants in a variety of courses, workshops, or other programmes.
- In exchange, you are able to learn from our talented teachers and participate!
Children’s Programme Teaching Assistant:
- Assisting our artist-instructors with children’s programmes (After School Art, Spring Break, Summer Camps). This is a fantastic work experience opportunity for high school students.
- Please note: in order to volunteer with our children’s programs, you will have to submit a Criminal Record Check, vulnerable sector search.
- Workshops (2-8 Hrs/Day)
- Courses (3 Hrs/Week)
- Spring Break + Summer Camps (40 Hrs/Week)
You Might Be…
An art-savvy individual who loves engaging with those who have questions about North Van Arts | An emerging or new member of the community who wants to learn about art at their own pace | A student needing volunteer hours who may be interested in a career in arts (as practicing artists or arts administrators) | A senior looking to re/connect with their community and give their time charitably on a weekly basis |