At Camp Creative, we use imagination
At Camp Creative, we play in the sun
At Camp Creative, we show our love for nature
We’re going camping at Maplewood House! Young artists will create a hand-printed tent, craft maps, share campfire stories around our paper fire pit, and proudly design their own camp badges to showcase their artistic skills. The day is filled with camp songs, a nature walk, and imaginative natural photography. Don’t forget the snack break, where kids can enjoy their camp-like treats. It’s a day packed with creativity and outdoor fun!
Please fill out the registration form after purchasing your ticket/s, this will be sent to you 1-2 weeks before the start of the Pro D camp
Please send your camper with:
- Lunch/snacks (two snacks, one before lunch and one after) Masks (non-mandatory) Camp-like snacks 😛
- Reusable water bottle
- Running shoes/sneakers (no flip-flops)
- Change of clothes that won’t mind getting dirty
- Rain jacket and boots for rainy days
- Anything they need for allergies or medication
Age limit: We have designed this camp and employed instructors with experience working with the age range of 6-11 years old. Please do not sign up unless your child is 6+ or more on the day of camp.
- For details about our current NVA Disease-Prevention-Plan For the Camp covid safety plan click here.
- If the camp you are hoping for is full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on a waitlist. Use the subject header Camp Creative Waitlist Week (fill in the date you are interested in’) and in the body of the email let me know:
- your name, phone number, and email
- The names and age(s) of your child/children
*Please be aware when booking camps, untimely cancellations might lead to missed opportunities for other families and lead to financial strain on our non-profit organization. We request you let us know promptly if you need to cancel or switch camps so we can make the necessary arrangements to fill the vacancy. A reminder cancellations will be charged a 30% administration fee to help offset staff time already incurred- see terms and conditions. Thanks for your understanding.