This year, for the first time, there is an option of opening your space for a Friday Night Reception (March 6, 2020, 7 pm-9 pm) where you can welcome friends, family and supporters to your studio to celebrate the opening of the North Shore Art Crawl weekend.
Registration is now closed.
The 2019 North Shore Art Crawl included over 280 artists at 91 locations and had over 15,000 visitors.
WHY PARTICIPATE AS AN ARTIST/ GALLERY?
1. Welcome visitors to your studio.
2. Expand your audience base by introducing your art to attendees.
3. Deepen your relationship with the community by sharing with them your creative process.
4. Create a lasting memory. People are more likely to promote an artist who they’ve met.
5. Join a community of professional artists who inspire and support each other.
6. Get discovered by thousands of website visitors and over 10,000 event attendees.
7. Individual artist receive a profile on the North Van Arts website.
8. Promotion via 9,000 copies of a full colour brochure available for free & distributed throughout the North Shore and beyond.
Questions? Contact staff at firstname.lastname@example.org | 604. 988 6844
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: DECEMBER 18, 2019 at midnight
(no late registrations will be accepted)