Thank you for your interest in submitting to our North Van Arts Member News! North Van Arts has multiple avenues to promote your art news, including: Social Media, a bi-weekly e-bulletin, and a quarterly newsletter. Let us help you promote!
Guidelines for Member News:
- You must be a member in good standing with North Van Arts. If you are not yet a Member, visit this page to purchase or renew your Membership.
- North Van Arts accepts submissions on a weekly basis, but applicants should note: if you wish to promote a future event or exhibition, please send details and images at least 3 weeks before the event.
- North Van Arts reserves the right to schedule and post content (including text-based posts, photos, videos, links, story posts, and shared, reposted, or retweeted content, emails), belonging to the individuals submitting through this form, when there is available space.
- North Van Arts will not publish any submitted materials which include hate speech or support discrimination and/or belittlement against a particular race, religion, size, gender orientation, sexuality, or marginalized group.
- Applicants understand that North Van Arts aims to feature Member News bi-weekly, on average, dependent on staff capacity and volume of submissions.
- Applicants must follow @NorthVanArts on all platforms to be included in social media promotions.
- Applicants may apply with photos of art, art events, and work that is not limited to any particular artistic discipline. We include a range of arts from dancing to drawing, poetry to painting, etc. and strongly encourage more.
- You must have ownership of submitted media or clearly expressed consent to share the image, especially if there are children present in content.
- No posters.
If you have any questions, please contact the Member Coordinator, during office hours at 604-988-6844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with North Van Arts Member News in the subject.