Thank you for your interest in submitting to #NorthVanArtsMember Series! Please read the following guidelines before applying to be featured on our social media profiles.
- You must be a member in good standing with North Van Arts. If you are not yet a Member, visit this page to purchase or renew your Membership.
- North Van Arts reserves the right to schedule and post content (including text-based posts, photos, videos, links, story posts, and shared, reposted, or retweeted content), belonging to the individuals submitting through this form, when there is available space within North Van Arts content schedule promoting current or upcoming initiatives.
- North Van Arts accepts submissions on a weekly basis, but applicants should note: if you wish to promote a future event or exhibition, please give as much time in advance as possible for staff to coordinate and schedule content.
- North Van Arts will not publish any submitted materials which include hate speech or support discrimination and/or belittlement against a particular race, religion, size, gender orientation, sexuality, or marginalized group.
- Applicants understand that North Van Arts features one Member each week, on average, dependent on staff capacity and volume of submissions.
- Applicants must follow @NorthVanArts on all platforms.
- Applicants may apply with photos of art, art events, and work that is not limited to any particular artistic discipline. We include a range of arts from dancing to drawing, poetry to painting, etc. and strongly encourage more.
- You must have ownership of submitted media or clearly expressed consent to share the image, especially if there are children present in content.
- No posters.
If you have any questions, please contact our social engagement coordinator, Andrew Warner, during office hours at 604-988-6844 or email email@example.com with #NorthVanArtsMember in the subject.