Photo Credit: Red Boat Studio photographed by Darren Lebeuf
How To Crawl
- Plan your route using the reference map or the Google Map online.
- Consider alternative ways of visiting art crawl studios and galleries: plan your route by bus or bike the Spirit Trail and access artist hubs like Lower Lonsdale, Pemberton, and Ambleside.
- Look for lawn signs and balloons at participating locations.
- Local businesses have kindly offered alternative spaces to artists, please respect patrons when visiting these locations.
- Plan a lunch break
- This is an event for all. Look for the mobility icons at the listings for easy access sites. Bring your kids, family, and friends but please leave your pets at home.
- Always ask the artist before taking pictures of their artwork.
- Wear comfortable shoes – you’re going to do a lot of walking!
- GET SOCIAL: Tag your Art Crawl photos and posts with #northvanarts and follow @northvanarts for updates and behind the scene peeks!