North Shore Art Crawl: October 14th – 16th, 2022
About the 2022 North Shore Art Crawl:
The 2022 North Shore Art Crawl is returning as an in-person weekend event. Come enjoy this free weekend event and connect with the arts on the North Shore!
In its twelfth year running, the North Shore Art Crawl partners with local galleries, community centres, businesses and art schools to invite the public to celebrate the talent of local artists by viewing their works and learning about their passions. This annual event is made memorable and unique by the wide range of media displayed by the artists, including textiles, jewellry, pottery, graphic design, sculpture, painting, glass and photography.
- When is North Shore Art Crawl 2022?
- The North Shore Art Crawl 2022 is taking place October 14 – 16, 2022.
- What does the North Shore Art Crawl look like?
- During the Crawl weekend, North Shore artists open up their studios and galleries to the public, or station themselves in community hubs and local businesses, to invite the public to engage with their work, meet the creatives behind it, and develop connections with the North Shore community.
- Do I need a ticket to attend?
- Attending the North Shore Art Crawl is always free! This is not a ticketed event.
- Where can I pick up a brochure?
- You will be able to find brochures in community hubs across the North Shore towards the end of September and the beginning of October. Our brochure will also be linked online mid-September.
- How do I know where to go?
- The brochure, which will be available both on paper and online, will include a map of participating locations in the North Shore Art Crawl, as well as a listing of each location.
- I am an artist interested in participating in the North Shore Art Crawl. Where can I learn more?
- Artists can find information about the Crawl and registration information, including key dates, deadlines and prices, on the North Shore Art Crawl Artist Registration page, linked in the menu on your left.
- I have a local businesses/gallery/community space and am interested in hosting artists for the North Shore Art Crawl. Where can I learn more?
- Business owners and representatives can find in-depth details abut hosting artists, including requirements and registration dates, on the North Shore Art Crawl Host Business Registration page, linked in the menu on your left.
- Is the event accessible?
- The brochure and Art Crawl webpages will include information regarding the accessibility of each location. Unfortunately, not every location will be accessible, but we make an effort to include as many accessible locations as possible, and to provide you with the information you need to enjoy the weekend. Please don’t hesitate to be in touch with us directly with any questions or concerns.
- What about COVID-19?
- North Van Arts will closely monitor health updates, and will ensure that the event is responding to and following up-to-date health mandates and recommendations.
For support or assistance with any further questions, please contact our Events Manager, Katherine, at email@example.com .