Photo Credit: Red Boat Studio photographed by Darren Lebeuf
How To Crawl
- Plan your route using the reference map in this guide or the Google Map online.
- Look for lawn signs and balloons at participating locations.
- Plan a lunch break – check out some of our supporter’s ads for discount offers.
- This is an accessible event for all. Look for the mobility icons at the listings for easy access sites. Bring your kids, family, and friends but please leave your pets at home.
- Always ask the artist before taking pictures of their art work.
- Wear comfortable shoes – you’re going to do a lot of walking!