Members, Share Your News!
Thank you for your interest in sharing your news! Time and space permitting, North Van Arts has multiple channels to promote your art news, including: social media, bi-weekly e-bulletin, and a quarterly newsletter. We include a range of arts, from dancing to drawing, poetry to painting. Let us help you promote!
Guidelines for Member News:
- You must be a member in good standing with North Van Arts. Not a member yet, visit our Member Page to become a part of our community.
- North Van Arts will review incoming arts news weekly. If your art news is time sensitive, please send details at least 3 weeks before the event to allow time for us to promote.
- We encourage members to follow and tag @NorthVanArts on social media
- North Van Arts will promote at least one member news story annually from each member. Members are encouraged to submit multiple art news, and as time and space permit, North Van Arts may share more to our network.
- North Van Arts will not publish content that includes hate speech or supports discrimination and/or belittlement against a particular race, religion, size, gender orientation, sexuality, or marginalized group.
- By submitting an image, you confirm that you own the image, or have express consent to share the image from any individuals represented.
If you have any questions, please contact the Membership Coordinator, during office hours at 604-988-6844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with North Van Arts Member News in the subject.